Principe Hotel Management s.r.l. protects your privacy and safeguards your personal identifiable information. Principe's mission is to consistently exceed our guests' expectations in terms of the products and services we provide to our business and leisure travellers. We strive to create an experience that is responsive to our guests' needs by using the information you entrust us with responsibility. Principe is committed to respecting your privacy and adhering to the principles of applicable data protection and privacy laws in force.
We have provided this Privacy Statement as an explanation of the information we collect, how we use it, and how the use of this information can benefit your experience on our web sites and during your relationship with us. We wish to help you make informed decisions, so please take a moment to read the sections below.
Information regarding Art. 13 of the decree of 30th June 2003 no. 196
In conformity with the decree of 30th June 2003 no. 196 "The Code regarding the personal data protection (from now on "CODE"), taking dispositions for the protection of the persons and all other objects that belong to the use of the personal data, one communicates as follows.
The CODE regulates the use of the personal data, or each operation or complex of operations, also carried out without the use of electronic instruments, regarding the collection, the recording, the organization, the conservation, the consultation, the elaboration, the modification, the selection, the extraction, the comparison, the use, the connection, the blocking, the communication, the diffusion, the cancellation and the destruction of data, also if not registered in a data base. According to Art. 4 of the CODE, the owner (from now on "OWNER") of the inherent data that are used for the activity of the web site www.principefortedeimarmi.com (from now on "WEB SITE"), is Principe Hotel Management s.r.l., situated in Forte dei Marmi (Italy), Viale Amm. Morin no.67, 55042. The CODE stipulates that the "involved" or "the person whose personal data are collected" have to be previously informed about the following, by word-of-mouth or in writing.
Origin of the personal data
The personal data, of which the OWNER is in possession, are directly collected at the Hotel Principe, Viale Ammiraglio Morin no. 67, 55042 Forte dei Marmi (LU) – Italy.
The information could be collected in the following way: (i) reservations or inquiries of information, (ii) acquisition of products, (iii)registration for the inscription at programs, (iv) sending in the form for a job application or (v) answers to our communications (i.e. surveys, promotional offerings or confirmations of the reservations). We only collect information of the guests in their knowing and under their authorization, if necessary.
All the collected data are naturally treated with discretion and under respect of the existing norms.
The OWNER obligates himself to use the personal data, which is the collection, for the use of public relations connected to the activities of the web site and for special offers as well as for commercial, promotional and marketing use, related to the service offers in a legal way and depending on correctness; to collect and to register the data for determined, explicit and legitimated aims and to use them in other operations of the treatment which are compatible with these aims. What is more, the data are collected and treated:
- to render assistance for the use of the service and, in general, for the management of the web site service;
- to send communications regarding the modality of business use to those who are registered;
- to send commercial communications regarding the new initiatives of the OWNER;
- to elaborate studies, statistics and to carry out market researches only after the analysis of the data always in a convenient and never in an individual way;
- to carry out interactive commercial communications.
The also OWNER obligates himself to verify if these data are exact, actual, pertinent, complete and not unnecessary for the aim of which they are collected or successively used and to conserve them in a form that allows the identification of the involved person for a period of time, not superior to that what is necessary for the aims of which they are collected or successively used.
We define that the OWNER can request the indication of the definite data at the decree no. 196/03 as "delicate".
The Art. 4, passage 1 letter d) of the decree of 30th June 2003 no. 196 defines "delicate" data as the personal data that are convenient to reveal the racial and ethic origin, the religious, philosophical or other belief, the political opinion, the adhesion to parties, unions, associations or organizations with religious or philosophical, political or union character as well as the personal data that are convenient to reveal the state of health or the sexual life. Those data can only be the object of use with the written consent of the involved person and with previous authorization of the possible guarantor in compliance with the assumptions and in the agreed limits of the decree no. 196/03 and also of the law and orders.
The aim of the use to which the data are appointed
- The personal data of the involved are used in the sphere of the normal activity of the OWNER and the use will be finished with the ending of the obligation of the law and/or deriving from the contract of which the involved person takes part (at last to offer to the client the service to be contacted by the Hotel, where he/she is interested to stay for a limited period of time, for example for his vacation).
- The use of the personal data of the involved person will also be finished after the sending of communications about offers, news, new insertions and updates on the WEB SITE and about events that are carried out at the locality of the OWNER.
The provision of the necessary personal data for this function is optional, but the refusal of the supply of the data could involve - in relation with the peculiarity of the report between the fact and the function for which the same is requested - the impossibility of the OWNER to fulfil specific obligations of the law and/or deriving from the contract of which the involved person takes part (insofar regard no. 1) and the impossibility to send communications (insofar regard no. 2).
One specifies that, while the respective activity is carried out, the OWNER could effect scientifical marketing statistics finished with the study of the behaviour of the internet user through the convenient analysis of the data, always and in any way anonymous, related to the access of monitored pages and registered on his/her name. These numeric data, always and in any way anonymous, will be used only and exclusively for a statistic function and in a convenient way.
The modality of the data use
In relation to the indicated function, the use of the personal data will be carried out with manual instruments and with instruments of informatics and telematics with a strict logic correlated to the same function and always in a way that guaranties the security and the confidentiality of the same data. In each case, the protection of the personal data is assured by the OWNER.
Categories under which the data can be communicated
To carry out his activities, the OWNER will communicate the personal data of the person involved only and exclusively to the target group of the communication, which is tightly connected to the function, that is mentioned in passage 1) and to the subjects under which the communication is compulsory to the law. The Subjects associated to the category, under which the data could be communicated, utilize the data like the owner in the senses of the law, in full autonomy, being unauthorized to the original use effected by the OWNER.
Rights that are mentioned in Art. 7 of the CODE
One informs besides, that Art. 7 of the decree no. 196/2003 confers to the people the exercise of the specific rights.
- The person involved has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or more of the personal data that concern him, also if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible way.
- The person involved has moreover the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the function and of the modality of the use;
- of the applied logic in case that the realized use was made in the assistance of electric instruments;
- of the identification data of the owner, of the responsible persons and of the representative defined in the senses of the Art. 5, passage 2;
- of the subjects or of the category of the subjects to which the personal data can be communicated or who can take the knowledge of them as the representative defined in the territory of the state, to be responsible or in charge of.
3. The person involved has the right to obtain:
- the update, the adjustment or also, if one is interested, the integration of the data;
- the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous way or the blocking of the data conducted after the violation of the law, containing those of which it is not necessary to conserve them in relation with the aim for which the data are collected or successively used;
- the certificate that the operations of those which was mentioned under letter a) and b) are to be known, also as far as regarding their content, by those to whom the data are communicated or spread, except the case in which this fulfilment turns out to be impossible or comprehends a mean demonstrably disproportionate in respect of the owners right;
4. The person involved has the right to oppose all or a part:
- concerning legitimated motives of the use of the personal data, although pertinent to the aim of the collection;
- concerning the use of the personal data for sending the advertising material or for selling directly or for the completion of market researches or for commercial communications.
Further information could be directly requested at the OWNER or via email through the contacting link of the WEB SITE.